Is your dad the greatest cheese lover you know? This Father’s Day go all in on cheese and get your dad one of these fun and delicious cheese gifts. From cheese to cards to cuff-links, here are the best cheese-lover Father’s day gifts you can get.
1. Cheese BBQ Griller (on Amazon)
2. Swiss Cheese Wood Cuff-links (on Wooden Accessories Co.)
3. Cheese from Saxelby Cheesemongers (on Saxelby Cheese)
4. Cheese & Beer by Janet Fletcher (on Amazon)
5. Cheese Companion Honey Trio Gift Box (on Cheese Companion)
- Pair floral Orange Blossom Honey from Spain with ricotta, feta, or mild cheddar.
- Pair heady Wild Thyme and Flowers Honey from Greece with brie, camembert, or goat cheese.
- Pair bold Chestnut Honey from Greece with comte, cheddar, blue, Parmigiano or this aged goat cheese selection from Vermont Creamery.
These flavors will remind dad of the old country!
6. “Bein’ Cheesy Isn’t Easy” T-Shirt (on Amazon)
Did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory?
There was de brie everywhere!
(We apologize for the terrible joke! It ain’t easy being cheesy.)
7. Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board (on Brooklyn Slate)
8. Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Cheddar Bratwurst (on Nueske’s)
9. Dad’s Favorite Cheesemaking Kit (on Standing Stone Farms)
10. “Cheesiest Father’s Day Card” (on Etsy)
We know your cheese-loving dad will be thrilled with any of these cheesy gifts. Have fun celebrating with family this Father’s Day!